Access publicized European wide wind SCADA data
Few wind farm owners currently activate the revenue stream that can be generated from sharing wind turbine SCADA data. For owners, monetising asset production data can counter decreasing PPA revenue caused by price cannibalisation, while for consumers, integrating the data unlocks wide-ranging commercial opportunities.
Constantly updating our Provider portfolio
Wind farm developer and operator
VENTIS company was created by Benoît Mat and Pierre Mat at the beginning of 2002.
VENTIS is a 100% Walloon company based in Tournai, which specializes in the development and operation of production units for wind power. VENTIS designs, develops, invests, builds and operates wind farms in Wallonia and France.
Wind SCADA data is ideal for:
Energy trader and wind forecaster
- Improve accuracy of renewables forecasting by measuring actual output for a balanced portfolio and secure grid conditions
- Broaden visibility of the wider wind market outside of your existing portfolio by integrating multiple API interfaces through one platform
Digital O&M and analytics services
- Obtain greater insight into areas such as condition monitoring, predictive maintenance, and benchmarking
- Access data to train machine-learning algorithms
- Support research and development programmes for fast-track innovation of new products and services
- Get real time power and power quality data directly from the individual turbines instead of generic delayed head meter data
- Gain insight into individual turbine control strategies and behaviour
- Access turbines in neighbouring grids that impact your operations
Create innovative data-driven products, make smarter decisions, and gain value from digital services.
Search and Discover
One central hub enabling the easy discovery and integration of energy-related API products.
Browse documentation, test APIs, and copy code snippets. Manage all of your subscriptions from one central place.
Simple Billing and Transactions
A monthly invoice sent to the billing method of your choice.
Reporting and Analytics
Monitor and manage your API usage in your account portal.