Connect to spot market price electricity data across Europe
Get easy and secure access to day-ahead market prices
Access day-ahead market prices for the wholesale electricity market from a wide range of energy price APIs on the re.alto energy API marketplace. Keep on top of fluctuating market conditions with up-to-date spot prices delivered via APIs.
Top spot market pricing APIs on our marketplace
Spot market pricing
EMP is a leading global energy and commodity market intelligence provider, with a focus on digitising the energy market landscape. The EMP API provides market data for spot and forward prices across Europe and other world regions.
Modelling and forecasting
Energy Quantified is a leading provider of high-quality pan-European data and market intelligence, setting the standard for modelling and forecasting of the short-term power market.
Day-ahead and intraday trading
Nord Pool AS is a European power exchange owned by Euronext and the continental Nordic and Baltic countries’ transmission system operators. It offers day-ahead and intraday trading, clearing and settlement, data and compliance, as well as consultancy services.
Spot market (day-ahead) pricing use cases
- Build data warehouses when expanding into a new (international) market
- Set up the base information flow that allows you to settle
Energy Trading Platform
- Integrate data streams at the request of clients
- Avoid expensive reseller contracts by contractually linking your customers directly to the source provider
- Outsource the integration and management of hundreds of APIs at scale
Analytics and forecasting
- Get easy access to EU market information
- Straightforward access and integration in API format
- Choose your vendor or combine multiple data streams in a simple click-to-play environment
Wind SCADA data
Smart charging e-mobility
Weather forecasting data
Spot market pricing
Smart meter access
Energy monitoring 2.0
Create innovative data-driven products, make smarter decisions, and gain value from digital services.
Search and Discover
One central hub enabling the easy discovery and integration of energy-related API products.
Browse documentation, test APIs, and copy code snippets. Manage all of your subscriptions from one central place.
Simple Billing and Transactions
Providers set permissions and manage API pricing. re.alto manages invoicing and payments.
Reporting and Analytics
Monitor and manage API usage and API subscriptions in your account portal.
Digital contract management
Contract management between provider and consumer is taken care of with a click of a button. No more complex bureaucracy.