Access electricity market spot prices across Europe
Access day-ahead market pricing data for the wholesale electricity market from a wide range of energy price APIs on the re.alto energy API marketplace. Keep on top of fluctuating market conditions with up-to-date spot prices delivered via APIs.
Spot market pricing
EMP is a leading global energy and commodity market intelligence provider, with a focus on digitising the energy market landscape. The EMP API provides market data for spot and forward prices across Europe and other world regions.
Modelling and forecasting
Energy Quantified is a leading provider of high-quality pan-European data and market intelligence, setting the standard for modelling and forecasting of the short-term power market.
Day-ahead and intraday trading
Nord Pool AS is a European power exchange owned by Euronext and the continental Nordic and Baltic countries’ transmission system operators. It offers day-ahead and intraday trading, clearing and settlement, data and compliance, as well as consultancy services.
Spot market (day-ahead) pricing data is ideal for:
- Build data warehouses when expanding into a new (international) market
- Set up the base information flow that allows you to settle and monitor all of your transactions
Energy Trading Platform
- Integrate data streams at the request of clients
- Avoid expensive reseller contracts by contractually linking your customers directly to the source provider
- Outsource the integration and management of hundreds of APIs at scale
Analytics and forecasting
- Get easy access to EU market information
- Straightforward access and integration in API format
- Choose your vendor or combine multiple data streams in a simple click-to-play environment
Create innovative data-driven products, make smarter decisions, and gain value from digital services.
Search and Discover
One central hub enabling the easy discovery and integration of energy-related API products.
Browse documentation, test APIs, and copy code snippets. Manage all of your subscriptions from one central place.
Simple Billing and Transactions
A monthly invoice sent to the billing method of your choice.
Reporting and Analytics
Monitor and manage your API usage in your account portal.